Sakura Party--> Spring at Korea




Well, honestly, I have never seen a sakura tree until I came here... when I saw the pink blossoms I thought.. “could anything be more beautiful than this?”... It was one of the most beautiful sites ever...

I felt like I was in a korean drama....my heart overflowed with joy and excitement...
As usual, like we always do, we took some photos... here and there...we were like crazy photoholics...ahaha...


Seeing the pink blossoms like that made my heart really happy... I felt really relaxed just sitting under the tree...ehehe...

I remember we even had a sakura party. It's normal for koreans to have a party under the tree at night but it was kind of a new experience for us...that's why I was so extatic at that time... not only did I love the food but it felt so good to be out at night and just enjoy with your friends.... I wished it never ended....

We played some games and took some pictures...it was so crazy.... we were crazy!!!


Anyway... another good thing about these kind of parties is meeting new friends... we actually met new korean friends... we all had a great time... they even made us dance.... oh! And also sing!..it's Korean culture...and since we are in Korea, we cannot do away from their culture, can we? So we just enjoyed and did what they asked us to do...ehehehe...

It was a lot of fun....I really hope something like this will happen again...ehehehe.....
0 Responses

Post a Comment